Enterprise Knowledge is hiring for a full-time consultant to join our growing Business Consulting Practice. As with all of our positions, we are seeking independent thinkers with exceptional communications skills, both written and oral. This position demands a deep understanding of business strategy and development, information technology solutions, excellent project management, business analysis, and agile consulting skills. The ideal candidate should have experience in project management and change management/organizational development because this role will be responsible for managing multiple projects and supporting our clients through large-scale organizational change.
The consultant will be using their experience in strategic planning and implementation while leveraging agile principles to translate business needs and insights into an actionable strategy to help our large fortune 500 and federal clients properly plan, design, and implement knowledge management solutions.
As an EK consultant, you will have the opportunity to learn from enthusiastic colleagues, take advantage of our unique benefits, and build our innovative startup culture. Don’t just take our word for it – we were recently featured as one of Inc Magazine’s 2018 Best Places to Work in the U.S.!
Required Skills and Qualifications
- At least 5 years consulting experience in a management consulting, knowledge management, agile project management, business analysis, consulting, and/or organization development role
- Ability to understand and analyze business requirements to translate into technical solution designs and implementation roadmaps
- Experience interfacing with executives and presenting to C-Suite level staff
- Previous experience with content management, information management, information systems, knowledge management, or related discipline(s)
- Willingness for occasional travel (<30%.) The schedule is flexible, some amount of remote work will be acceptable
- EK does business with the federal government, which restricts employment to individuals who are either US citizens or lawful permanent residents of the United States.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Agile and/or project management certifications (CSM, PMP, etc.)
- Experience with strategic planning and business development in the management consulting industry
- Previous experience with design thinking, or change management, and organizational design
- Experience working with project management and collaboration systems such as Trello, JIRA, MS Suite, etc.