Enterprise Knowledge is dedicated to providing unmatched consulting services in the areas of Knowledge and Information Management, Software Development, and Project Management. With decades of experience in the industry, our Principals founded EK in order to fill a glaring gap in the industry. All too often, organizations experience their Knowledge and Information Management initiatives failing because they are overly complex or do not address the specific needs of the organization and its end users. At EK, we focus on practical and proven solutions. We know how to engage your end users to ensure the systems are designed for them, to truly address their needs. We will work as your trusted partner to not only find the best solution, but the most achievable as well.
Our company is named “Enterprise Knowledge” to represent the value of the full breadth of an organization’s information and knowledge, ranging from the tacit experiences of their employees to explicit documents and records. Success for EK means helping your organization to harness the full spectrum of knowledge so that your information can be efficiently found, used, and reused. Our mission is to provide practical and actionable consulting services, allowing us to solve problems and address challenges for our customers. Our services allow organizations to maximize their information assets through practical solutions that provide measurable value.
Enterprise Knowledge is focused on six guiding principles:
- People – Our number one asset is our people. We invest in them and ensure they possess the knowledge and resources to serve our clients to the highest degree possible.
- Thought Leadership – We serve as leaders in the industry, sharing our knowledge and expertise, guiding the development of agile knowledge and information practices, and supporting the community.
- Transparency – We communicate clearly and openly, ensuring the highest level of quality and accountability for our company’s management, in our service to our clients, and with respect to our colleagues.
- Partnership – We partner with our clients, building meaningful relationships founded on a sustained commitment to mutual success.
- Integration – We provide our customers with the full range of EK’s expertise, integrating all of our services and resources to ensure the greatest business value.
- Energy – We share our enthusiasm with our clients and colleagues, leveraging our excitement in order to achieve meaningful change.
Our clients include executive leadership, technology professionals, and marketing managers throughout the public and private sector. We are a registered small business to work directly for the federal government but also count a host of Fortune 500 companies, global non-profits, non-governmental organizations, and dynamic private businesses amongst our clients.