Enterprise Knowledge, LLC strives to offer an atmosphere where our employees can achieve everything that is important to them.
To support this philosophy, the company’s benefit program is designed to provide competitive compensation, health benefits, retirement benefits, as well as flexible work arrangements, leave programs, career growth opportunities, and much more. Programs are designed in a flexible manner to enable employees to select the coverage most consistent with their needs.
Program highlights include:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and ADD Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Plans
- Paid Leave Programs
- Retirement Benefits
- Professional Development
- Additional Benefits
As a professional services company operating in a competitive environment, we recognize people are our primary asset and our principal source of competitive advantage. To achieve our financial objects we must attract, retain, and motivate a highly qualified and competent workforce with highly competitive compensation and annual merit increase opportunities.
The company’s compressive health care benefits are available for all regular full-time employees, their families, and domestic partners. EK provides group insurance benefits (medical, dental, and vision) to all regular full-time employees. Enrollment is effective on the first of the month following your hire date.
- The company offers three medical plan options allowing the flexibility to receive medical care both in and out of network for eligible employees, their spouses, domestic partners, and dependents. By choosing a provider that is “in-network,” you will be able to take advantage of the cost savings features of the plan. EK contributes 100% of the employee’s premium for HMO, 75% of the employee’s premium for middle-tier coverage, and 50% of the employee’s premium for the top-tier coverage. In addition, EK contributes 50% of the premium for spouses, domestic partners, and dependents, in all three plans.
- The Company offers a dental plan for eligible employees, their spouses, domestic partners, and dependents. Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) dental insurance plans provide flexible dental health plan options with a choice of deductibles, coinsurance levels, maximums and benefits levels.
- The Company offers a vision plan for eligible employees, their spouses, domestic partners, and dependents. VSP Choice Network vision plan provides an extensive network of vision specialists and medical professionals.
Enterprise Knowledge provides all full-time employees with 100% company sponsored Short Term Disability (STD), Long Term Disability (LTD), and Life Insurance. Enrolling in these plans costs no out of pocket expense for employees as Enterprise Knowledge recognises the importance of ensuring employee financial security in any situation.
Paid Leave Programs
Enterprise Knowledge generous paid leave programs feature:
- During the employee’s first five years with the company they receive 15 annual days of Paid Time Off (PTO), after five years employees receive 20 annual days of PTO.
- EK observes the Federal government schedule for annual holidays. EK employees are given 12 paid holidays each year:
- New Year’s Day
- Birthday of Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Washington’s Birthday
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veterans Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Black Friday
- Christmas Day
- EK employees also receive the following leave benefits:
- Bereavement Leave
- Jury Duty Leave
- Family and Medical Leave
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Military Leave
- Philanthropic Volunteer Opportunities
- Paid Sick Leave
- EK recognises the importance of giving back to the local community. Employees will be able to work one day per quarter at a pre-approved charity while being paid by EK. Volunteer opportunities allow team collaboration while forging strong relationships with the surrounding community.
The Enterprise Knowledge 401(k) Plan helps employees achieve long-term financial security. EK provides a match as an incentive and to assist employees in achieving long term financial planning goals. EK provides a match on 100% of salary deferrals that do not exceed 4% of compensation. With the 401(k) plan, employees may choose to contribute a percentage of your salary or a fixed amount per pay period on a pre-tax basis.
Enterprise Knowledge provides employees with the tools they need to fulfill their career and personal growth ambitions, including:
- Professional Membership Society Dues-
EK believes that employee membership in a professional society or organization may benefit both EK and the employees. EK will reimburse regular full-time employees up to $300 annually for membership in a professional society or organization.
- Tuition Assistance-
EK believes in the value of continued education for its employees. EK will reimburse tuition up to $3,000 per calendar year at an accredited college or university if the course is seen to enhance job performance. Tuition assistance will also accommodate certifications and other approved training.
Additional Benefits EK Offers for Employees
- Commuter Transportation Benefits-
EK supports and believes in initiatives that help conserve resources and have a positive impact on our environment. Commuter Benefits let employees contribute pre-tax dollars into an account that can be used to pay for commuting (mass-transit and parking) costs. By using pre-tax dollars, you can save ~ 40% on these expenses. Employees can set aside $270 for mass transit and $270 towards parking each month.
- Electric or Hybrid Vehicle Benefits-
Employees who have been with EK for more than one year will be reimbursed up to $3,000 for the purchase of an electric or hybrid vehicle.
- Client Parking Reimbursement
- Company Cell Phones-
EK provides the option for employees to use their own personal phone and receive a monthly reimbursement. Employees are also able to apply to receive a company cell-phone.
- Discounted Pet Insurance
Enterprise Knowledge provides a number of additional benefits for employees to build and strengthen concrete relationships between one-another. EK encourages professional networking between employees through a number of additional benefits.
Enterprise Knowledge’s state of the art headquarters opened in the heart of Arlington, VA in 2016. The headquarter’s modern design and layout encourages group facilitation, company lunches, and team collaboration. The EK office hosts monthly catered lunches for all employees. The new cutting edge office space is a truly rewarding benefit.
Enterprise Knowledge provides employees the opportunity to participate in quarterly offsites. Employees are encouraged to contribute offsite ideas, to ensure events are truly a rewarding experience.