Thomas Mitrevski, Senior Data Management and Governance Consultant and Lulit Tesfaye, Partner and Vice President of Knowledge and Data Services presented “Case Studies: Applications of Data Governance in the Enterprise” on December 6th, 2023 at DGIQ in Washington D.C.
In this presentation, Thomas and Lulit detailed their experiences developing strategies for multiple enterprise-scale data initiatives and provided an understanding of common data governance and maturity needs. Thomas and Lulit based their talk on real-world examples and case studies and provided the audience with examples of achieving buy-in to invest in governance tools and processes, as well as the expected return on investment (ROI).
Check out the presentation below to learn:
- How Leading Organizations are Benchmarking Their Data Governance Maturity
- Why End-User Training was Imperative in Seeing Scaled Governance Program Adoption
- Which Tools and Frameworks were Critical in Getting Started with Data Governance
- How Organizations Achieved Success with Data Governance in Under 12 Weeks
- What Successful Data Governance Implementation Roadmaps Really Look Like