Enterprise Knowledge (EK) is hiring for a full-time analyst to join our growing Knowledge Management Consulting Practice. As with all of our positions, we are seeking independent thinkers with exceptional communications skills, both written and oral. This position demands excellent analytical, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
The Analyst will support various teams responsible for KM strategic planning and implementation for multiple clients, such as an insurance company and national bank. Project initiatives range from KM assessment and roadmap development to the execution of pilot programs including KM leadership development, taxonomy design, content strategy, search tool implementation, and collaboration enhancements.
As an EK consultant, you will have the opportunity to learn from enthusiastic colleagues, take advantage of our unique benefits, and build our innovative startup culture. Don’t just take our word for it – we were recently featured as one Inc. magazine’s Best Workplaces for 2018!
Required Skills and Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s degree (either BA or BS) with coursework in Business, Knowledge Management, Change Management, Information Systems, Marketing, and/ or Communications.
- Excellent organizational skills coupled with the ability to multitask
- 3-5 years of business and/or data analysis experience in areas such as requirements analysis, change management, and business process design
- Proven experience leading others and being a part of a team
- The ability to interact professionally with a diverse customer group including executives, managers, and subject matter experts
EK does business with the federal government, which restricts employment to individuals who are either US citizens or lawful permanent residents of the United States
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Knowledge and/ or experience in agile approaches to software development or management
- Experience working with collaboration systems such as SharePoint.