Enterprise Knowledge (EK) is hiring for a full-time front desk receptionist, office manager, and executive assistant to join our growing company. This position demands critical thinking, effective communication, and excellent organization skills. As with all of our positions, we are seeking independent thinkers with strong communication skills.
- Being a welcoming presence by greeting guests and answering phones.
- Supporting EK executives and team members by managing calendars, expenses, travel, and other administrative tasks.
- Serving as the local office manager, managing supplies, office technology, and office space planning.
- Assisting in corporate and conference event planning.
- Working with leadership to manage HR responsibilities, including new staff on-boarding and managing employee benefits.
- Coordinating and managing internships.
- Working with leadership to manage and track expenses.
- Acting as the internal help desk, assisting all team members with tasks and requests.
As an EK Rockstar, you will have the opportunity to learn from enthusiastic colleagues, take advantage of our unique benefits, and build our innovative startup culture. Don’t just take our word for it – we were recently featured as one of Inc. Magazine’s 2019 Best Workplace!
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Excellent organizational and critical thinking skills coupled with the ability to multitask
- Highly effective time management and organization skills.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal direction.
- Experience in event planning and coordination.
- Experience with Google and Microsoft Suites.