Enterprise Knowledge (EK) is hiring for a full-time IT Analyst to join our growing Knowledge Management Consulting Practice who will support various teams responsible for KM strategic planning and implementation for multiple clients, such as a national bank.
Project initiatives range from KM assessment and roadmap development to the execution of pilot programs including KM leadership development, taxonomy design, content strategy, search tool implementation, and collaboration enhancements.
This position would be ideal for a systems analyst or an aspiring solutions architect who is passionate about leveraging his/her technical background in a business environment. The analyst must be able to quickly learn new technologies and apply them to business challenges.
As with all of our positions, we are seeking independent thinkers with exceptional communications skills, both written and oral. This position demands excellent analytical, technical, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
As an EK consultant, you will have the opportunity to learn from enthusiastic colleagues, take advantage of our unique benefits, and build our innovative culture. Don’t just take our word for it – we were recently featured as one of Inc. magazine’s Best Workplaces!
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 2-4 years of enterprise project implementation experience either as an analyst, architect, or developer.
- Experience configuring, administering, and/or developing knowledge management tools such as:
- Content Management Systems (WordPress, Drupal, etc.);
- Collaboration Platforms (SharePoint, etc.),
- Taxonomy Tools (PoolParty, SmartLogic, etc.); and/or
- Enterprise Search (Elasticsearch, Solr, etc.).
- Proven experience leading others and being an integral part of a team
- The ability to interact professionally with a diverse customer group including executives, managers, and subject matter experts
EK does business with the federal government, which restricts employment to individuals who are either US citizens or lawful permanent residents of the United States
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Knowledge and/or experience in agile approaches to software development or management
- Prior experience as a developer
- Experience with various development platforms (AWS, Azure, etc.)
- A Bachelor’s degree (either BA or BS) with coursework in Computer Science, or related field.