Enterprise Knowledge (EK) is hiring a full-time Media Designer to join our growing Knowledge Management consulting practice. We’re looking for individuals who specialize in digital graphics, show extraordinary potential, and can embrace new ideas and thrive in an ever-changing environment.
The ideal candidate will have experience in developing digital graphics for both web and content management systems. This is a great opportunity for a media designer to showcase their talent.
Additionally, the designer will be using their experience to work with instructional designers and content owners to effectively understand the unique needs of the projects to effectively advise on graphic layout and design.
As an EK consultant, you will have the opportunity to learn from enthusiastic colleagues, take advantage of our unique benefits, and build our innovative culture. Don’t just take our word for it — we were recently featured as one of Inc magazines Best Workplaces!
The work will be done out of our Arlington based office.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 2-4 years experience creating and publishing web content.
- Proven experience creating instructional videos for technical systems and training content.
- Proven examples of creating digital imagery to support specific concepts.
- Experience working with content management systems.
- Knowledge and ability to hand code markup languages HTML, HTML5.
- Coordinate media design projects from concept through completion.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Knowledge of IT accessibility requirements, including 508 standards, law and policy; and
- Familiarity with the other components of the Rehabilitation Act (Sections 501, 503, and 504).
- Experience creating 508 compliant video, audio, and image content (including audio described video.)
- Voice over talent for videos and audio clips.
- Experience in creating and managing media libraries.
- WordPress publishing experience.
The Graphic Designer will support a large federal agency in the maturation of their publishing process. The analyst will be responsible for the following activities:
- Working closely with clients and EK Instructional Designers to assist in creating vision, conceive designs, and consistently meet deadlines and requirements.
- Troubleshooting issues for digital media.
- Identifying new processes or technologies that can help simplify and streamline the publishing process.
- Working with business users to train them on new media publishing technologies.