Enterprise Knowledge (EK) is hiring a full-time Web Content Analyst to join our growing Knowledge Management consulting practice. As with all of our positions, we are seeking independent thinkers with exceptional problem-solving skills.
The ideal candidate will have experience in concise writing for the web and developing compelling digital media for publication in content management systems. This is a great opportunity for a Web Content Analyst elicit complex information from impressive client teams and leverage that information to create compelling and clear web content.
As an EK team member, you will have the opportunity to learn from enthusiastic colleagues, take advantage of our unique benefits, and help build our innovative culture. Don’t just take our word for it – we were recently featured as one of Washington Business Journal and Inc. Magazine’s 2019 Best Workplaces!
The work will be done out of our Arlington based office.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 2-4 years experience creating and publishing web content.
- Proven experience creating instructional videos for technical systems and training content.
- Proven examples of creating digital imagery to illustrate key concepts.
- Experience publishing and optimizing web content via various content management systems.
- Knowledge and ability to hand code markup languages HTML, HTML5.
- Facilitate conversations with technical subject matter experts to identify key concepts for web content.
- Create clear and concise web content.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Knowledge of IT accessibility requirements, including 508 standards, law and policy; and
- Familiarity with the other components of the Rehabilitation Act (Sections 501, 503, and 504).
- Experience creating 508 compliant video, audio, and image content (including audio described video.)
- Voice over talent for videos and audio clips.
- Experience in creating and managing media libraries.
- WordPress publishing experience.
- Content migration and content strategy experience.
The Web Content Analyst will support a large federal agency in the maturation of their publishing process. The analyst will be responsible for the following activities:
- Working closely with clients and EK Instructional Designers to create the vision, conceive designs, and consistently meet deadlines and requirements.
- Troubleshooting issues for digital media.
- Identifying new processes or technologies that can help simplify and streamline the publishing process.
- Working with business users to train them on new media publishing technologies.