Enterprise Knowledge is proud to announce it has once again been listed as one of the Washington Business Journal’s Best Places to Work for 2020.
The award, given to EK based on an anonymous employee survey, highlights EK’s unique benefits, commitment to philanthropy, learning and development opportunities, and company culture. This is the fourth year in a row that EK has been named a Best Place to Work by Washington Business Journal. This year, EK was ranked at #14 in the medium business category.
“Thanks to Washington Business Journal for once again recognizing EK as a great place to work,” said EK CEO Zach Wahl. “Especially during these challenging times for the world, it is amazing to see the team rallying and coming together in support of their colleagues and clients.”
Joe Hilger, EK COO added, “Even during this time of remote work due to the pandemic, our team continues to grow and flourish. I couldn’t be prouder of this wonderful group of people.”
In addition to being named a Great Place to Work, EK has won a number of other recent awards, including:
- Best Places to Work in DC by the Washington Business Journal (2017, 2018, 2019)
- Inc. Magazine Best Workplace (2018, 2019)
- Inc. Magazine 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in the U.S. (2018, 2019, 2020)
- KMWorld 100 Companies that Matter in KM (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020)
- KMWorld AI 50 – Leading Companies in Artificial Intelligence (2020)
- “Fast Four” award for fastest growing companies from Arlington Economic Development (2016)
- “Fantastic 50” fastest growing companies in Virginia (2019, 2020)
To view our current openings, visit our careers page.