Enterprise Knowledge is teaming with Concept Searching to present an in-depth look at text analytics. Register now for the Text Analytics in SharePoint or Office 365 webinar, to be held Tuesday, November 18th, from 11:30am – 12:30pm EST.
Everyone wants to jump on the big data and text analytics bandwagon. But there are challenges when mining unstructured and semi-structured data. Organizations make over 80% of their decisions using these data assets, and if you aren’t analyzing them, you may be making uninformed decisions. Joe Hilger, Principal at Enterprise Knowledge will address this topic and offer practical guidance honed from his own consulting experience. Joe is an expert on text analytics, and will share best practices and provide a strategy to leverage your content and capture the knowledge assets you need to reduce risk and improve business performance.
What you will take away:
- Explore why text analytics does not fit the definition of big data and why a different approach is needed.
- Understand the challenges of text analytics, and why these make it hard to achieve success.
- Learn the steps that need to be taken to reduce the effort, time, and storage required for text analytics.
- Using Concept Searching technologies, see how data can identify specific concepts and descriptors, and also cleanse data to eliminate obsolete content.
- Discover how to ensure compliance during the text analytics process.
- See why a 360 degree view of content from diverse applications and repositories, including blogs, wikis, and Twitter, can deliver more accurate and finite results.