Enterprise Knowledge (EK) is playing a central role at the upcoming KMWorld Conference in Washington, DC. This year, EK is delivering twelve sessions throughout KMWorld and the associated events Taxonomy Boot Camp, Enterprise Search & Discovery, and Text Analytics Forum. EK is offering an array of thought leadership sessions, sharing approaches and methodologies, and is notably speaking with five clients, delivering advanced case studies on knowledge graphs, enterprise learning solutions, and content assembly.
- Federated Ontology Contribution & Governance – Taxonomy Boot Camp – November 7th – Jennifer Doughty, EK Senior Solutions Consultant
- Climbing the Ontology Mountain to Achieve a Successful Knowledge Graph – Taxonomy Boot Camp – November 7th – Tatiana Cakici, EK Senior KM Consultant copresenting with Jennifer Doughty, EK Senior Solutions Consultant
- Road Maps & Roadblocks to Federal Electronic Records Management – KMWorld – November 8th – Angela Pitts, EK Senior Consultant copresenting with David Simmons, Knowledge Management Specialist, Senior Records Officers at U.S. General Services Administration
- Collaborative KM Informing State Department Policy – KMWorld – November 8th – Rebecca Wyatt, EK Partner and Division Director copresenting with Theresa Dixon, Technology Policy Advisor at U.S. State Department
- Taxonomy in the Age of Personalization – Taxonomy Boot Camp – November 8th – Sara Mae O’Brien-Scott, EK Semantic Engineering Consultant copresenting with EK CEO Zach Wahl
- Stump the Taxonomist – Taxonomy Boot Camp – November 8th – Facilitated by EK CEO Zach Wahl
- JPL’s Institutional Knowledge Graph: Semantic Datasets – KMWorld – November 9th – Bess Schrader, EK Senior Consultant copresenting with Ann Bernath, Software Systems Engineer at NASA Jet Propulsion Lab (JPL)
- Building an Innovative Learning Ecosystem at Scale with Graph Technologies – KMWorld – November 9th – Todd Fahlberg, EK Portfolio Manager, copresenting with Amber Simpson, Associate Learning & Leadership Team at Walmart
- Knowledge Graph Technology Today – Enterprise Search & Discovery – November 9th – EK COO Joe Hilger
- KM Transformation & Manifesto – KMWorld – November 10th – Andrew Politi, EK Principal Consultant copresenting with Megan Salerno, EK Consultant
- Identifying Security Risks Using Auto-Tagging & Text Analytics – Text Analytics Forum – November 10th – Sara Duane, EK Senior Technical Analyst copresenting with EK COO Joe Hilger
- Lessons Learned at KMWorld – Conference Closing Keynote – November 10th – EK CEO Zach Wahl and Panel Participants
For the closing keynote, EK is bringing their podcast to KMWorld. Knowledge Cast is the top ranked podcast on KM in the world. For KMWorld, EK CEO Zach Wahl will lead a live episode on learnings and key takeaways with guests Phaedra Boinodiris, Principal Consultant Trustworthy AI, IBM; Jean-Claude Monney, Digital Workplace & KM Advisor, The Monney Group, LLC; Amber Simpson, Senior Manager Associate Learning & Leadership Team, Walmart; and Larry Prusak, Author of ‘The Smart Mission: NASA’s Lessons for Managing Knowledge, People, and Projects.‘
EK is also hosting a booth at KMWorld and serving as a sponsor for the event. EK’s active presence continues a long-running tradition of thought leadership. The recent publication of EK’s book, ‘Making Knowledge Management Clickable’ published by Springer books, the aforementioned podcast, and nearly 500 free and open items in EK’s knowledge base all supplement our active participation in the world’s leading KM conferences and events.
For more information on the event and to register, visit: https://secure.infotoday.com/RegForms/KMWorld/
About Enterprise Knowledge
Enterprise Knowledge (EK) is a services firm that integrates Knowledge Management, Information and Data Management, Information Technology, and Agile Approaches to deliver comprehensive solutions. Our mission is to form true partnerships with our clients, listening and collaborating to create tailored, practical, and results-oriented solutions that enable them to thrive and adapt to changing needs. At the heart of these services, we always focus on working alongside our clients to understand their needs, ensuring we can provide practical and achievable solutions on an iterative, ongoing basis.